I feel like showing my appreciation right now. Here we go!
1. Thank you Tom! You were so incredibly welcoming at the conference and you made me feel welcome with everyone I met! You’ve opened my eyes to some new possibilities and opportunities and listened to everything I had to say.
2. Thank you Liza, Anne, and Jackie! You three were my main girls at the conference Thank you for being so friendly and offering me a group to call “home” at the conference. I am so excited for this new chapter of work with each other!
3. Thank you Anna! You were such a joy to meet at the conference and I am seriously so excited for you and your journey Much love!
4. Thank Mr. Sparks! Thank you for supporting my dream of attending TEDGlobal and for going to great lengths to try and help me with funding. You were essential in this process and I can’t thank you enough.
5. Thank you to ALL my friends and family!!!! Thank you all so much for donating, for spreading the word, for listening to me blab and blab about this all the time, for dealing with my countless Facebook posts; everything! Most importantly though, thank you for believing in me.
6. Thank you Nanny! Not only have you ALWAYS supported me in everything that I do, but your donation to this specifically was unbelievably generous and I can’t thank you enough Love you so much!
7. Thank you to the TEDxYouth@SanDiego team! It was from this experience that I truly began my TED journey and it was because of the people I worked with and the smiling faces the day of that made me want to attend Global in the first place
8. Thank you to everyone who played consistent crucial roles to keep me going! This would be Jack Abbott, TEDxSanDiego, Ms. Bennett, Mr. Black, Mrs. Williams, all the families who donated, Selaina, Michael, Julia, Taylor, Doug, G&G, Steve and Dana; there’s so many!!! I can’t thank you all enough! And I apologize if I am leaving anyone out of this! Thank you ALL!
9. Thank you to the wonderful Sonia Rhodes! My goodness, I could write an essay about all the things to thank you for. Thank you so much for all your help and guidance and advice and donation and just overall comfort and support! You and your family rock!
10. Thank you Mom and Dad! Did you think I would forget ya? Seriously though, thank you so much for believing in this dream and for giving me unconditional support throughout this crazy endeavor. Thank you so much for your extremely generous donation and help that got me to TEDGlobal. I literally could not have done it without you Love you both so much!
Lastly, thank you for reading this if you did! Goodnight!